- As the Bible says, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- "Always offer our guest at least one service they can't receive anywhere else."
- "You, our guest, are very important, you are the reason we are here! THANK YOU!"
- "We need you, our guest, much more than we need ourselves."
- "You, our guest, are always right."
- "It's our job to take care of you, if we don't someone else will."
- "If we make a mistake, we will correct it immediately!"
- "Our simple but powerful rule: Always give you, our guest, more than you expect to get."
- "You are our guest; guests in our home, not clients or customers, but guests."
- "Good enough for some is not good enough for us."
- "The difference between ordinary and extra-ordinary, is: give that little extra."
- "Quality rather than quantity matters, we offer BOTH."
- "We do simple things, but in exceptional ways!"
When was the last time you thanked someone who emailed or texted a reference question? When have you told your patrons that you need them more than you need yourself? When have you instructed your staff to give more than what the customer expects? If you already follow most of these 'rules', great, and please let me know where you are - I would like to highlight the great service you are providing so others can model!!